Prince Phils driving exploits.

There was a news reporter earlier at the scene of the incident and they showed the pieces of debris from the Dukes car on the roadside, bits of wing mirror etc. If I lived nearby I'd be straight there collecting that up and keeping it, It'll be a piece of history that.

Edited by Hots on

31 minutes ago, Halibut said:

The impression I got from listening to the eyewitness on the Today programme supports that view - the Discovery was out of control before it reached the main road.

Must be different witnesses to the ones who saw it pulling out of the junction from a stationary start! 😀

2 hours ago, iansheff said:

Damn good insurance company Phillip has, brand new identical car delivered to him this morning. Wonder how long the other party will have to wait for repairs or a replacement.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-prince-philip-delivered-replacement-13874747

It's a bit crap really. I'd have expected one to be the same day - after someone managed to immobilise my car I had a new one two hours later. Thats not especially anything newsworthy is it...

5 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

Both drivers tested negative when they were breathalysed.  According to a report in a newspaper Prince Philip claimed he had been dazzled by the sun.  The low  winter sun in the sky is a problem for drivers.

Or he swerved....to hit a black man?