Window cleaning with "smart" water?

On 21/01/2019 at 11:59, geared said:

This assumes the cleaner is actually using deionised water and hasn't just bought the smart water kit and filled it with normal tap water?

You'd be suprised how much this actually happens, still shocks me tbh. A cowboy can easily pick up a cheap pole and brush, a 25l water barrel and a £15 pump off ebay. A reverse osmosis system and DI resin however don't have a cheap option.

I personally use water fed pole and am very strict regarding the level of my TDS, I have over 250 customers who are cleaned this way on a rolling 4 weekly basis and a large percentage have actually mentioned to me how they prefer it, although were a little sceptical initially.

Confuse them next time you see them and ask to show you their TDS reading, you should be seeing 000ppm but certainly no more than 010. If they make an excuse, you know you're getting ladybowers finest.