Holocaust Memorial Day 27th Jan.

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

Are you attacking the Labour party? 

I think Corbyn would probably be wise stay quiet this year, after previous Memorial Days.

Was it  Corbyn  who organised an event in parliament called

“Never Again for Anyone — Auschwitz to Gaza”. .?

Previously on Holocaust Day, likening Israel to the Nazis, Corbyn along with McDonnell  leading plans to scrap the wording Holocaust in favour of genocide.

Edited by steve68

52 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

The message is loud and clear , Take it how you want , The most important thing is that people of all political and religious persuasions should bow their head in a little thought this coming Sunday and remember the horrors inflicted on a minority by Racists hiding behind their standing in Government or as leaders of religious  sects.

53 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

The message is loud and clear , Take it how you want , The most important thing is that people of all political and religious persuasions should bow their head in a little thought this coming Sunday and remember the horrors inflicted on a minority by Racists hiding behind their standing in Government or as leaders of religious  sects.

9 hours ago, Albert smith said:

This Sunday is the Holocaust Memorial Day , More important than ever now due to the rise of anti semitism in this Country among certain groups and political parties.

Top Cat asked you to name which certain groups and political parties ?

9 minutes ago, steve68 said:

I think Corbyn would probably be wise stay quiet this year, after previous Memorial Days.

Previously on Holocaust Day, likening Israel to the Nazis, Corbyn along with McDonnell  leading plans to scrap the wording Holocaust in favour of genocide.

Should we not remember other Genocides, and the victims of all barbarisms as well as victims of the Holocaust ?

Armenia, Ruanda ? 

17 minutes ago, steve68 said:

When and where did Corbyn " liken" Israel to the  Nazis ?

47 minutes ago, SnailyBoy said:

Let's not forget that the memorial day is also in remembrance of the genocides in Cambodia, Rwanda, Bosnia, and Darfur.

Please do not forget Armenia . Another one swept under the carpet and may I add a  Turkish denial that it ever happened at all.

27 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

Please do not turn this into another political party thread.

Thank you.

Cheers for that.

4 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

If Albert Smith is using the commemoration of the death of millions to score cheap political points, he should at least have the stones to come out and admit it! 😡

Halibut has also said their are those amongst us who would do the same given half a chance. Maybe he or she could expand on specifically who in our society would embark on the genocide of millions.

Rachel Riley the countdown  presenter has suffered "hideous abuse" and physical threats from Labour activists for criticising  Corbyn's failures tackle ant semitism in the  Labour Party.

She has had to have personal security when out and about.

As a life long member of the Labour Party (to the left ) I am appalled by these daily reports of people who are using the party for there own ends .

Top this up with Corbyn's stance on Brexit where he completely ignores the fact that most of his core voters voted to leave the corrupt E.U . and I  am beggining to think that may be the party no longer represents the people that made it great in the first place .

3 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

Rachel Riley the countdown  presenter has suffered "hideous abuse" and physical threats from Labour activists for criticising  Corbyn's failures tackle ant semitism in the  Labour Party.

She has had to have personal security when out and about.

As a life long member of the Labour Party (to the left ) I am appalled by these daily reports of people who are using the party for there own ends .

Top this up with Corbyn's stance on Brexit where he completely ignores the fact that most of his core voters voted to leave the corrupt E.U . and I  am beggining to think that may be the party no longer represents the people that made it great in the first place .

Why have you turned this thread into an attack the Labour party discussion? 

Was this your intention from the start?