At what age did you leave home?

i first moved out when I was 19 after my GAP YEAR!! I went to live in north wales in Bangor to do leisure and tourism and I loved it but the place was too small and behind the times (it had one nightlcub!) in october 2003 me and my twin got a house just down rd from mummy n daddy (lol) and have lived their ever since! its well fun! :)

Bet you and your sister have loads of fun living together! Can't beat a girly house :) My friend is at uni in Bangor and my jaw dropped when she said ONE club!

left at 17 - or rather they moved away and i didnt want to, moved back in for a year at 18 before got kicked out. id never go back, not even on speaking terms.

I read summat once that said that about 2/3 of people who leave home for first time will move back, as doesnt work out how expect, not ready for it etc. by time you leave for second time though its not common to move back in as are more prepared second time around.

Left home when i was 22 to move in with b/f , split up 3 years ago, moved into my own place straight away. Love havin my own space, i couldn't move back "home" now, don't get me wrong i love my mom and dad to bits but ive got used to being independant now and not havin to answer to anyone.

Archived