Music at MacDonald Hotel

Vanilla

Last night we went out and ended up at the new MacDonald Hotel (St Paul's), where we had an amazing evening being entertained with a mixture of DJ and live music - we even managed a dance! The music was sort of soulful house.

Anyone else tried it yet? I know it's been going for a couple of weeks now, but I'd not heard of it before.

I was so impressed with the way it was organised by the guys at Soultonic - I felt that it deserved a mention on the forum.

Wow! I really can't believe I missed this. I've :love: LOVED :love: Reel People since their (first) Second Guess in Summer 2003 - saw them at Phonetics that year too. Was it busy? I know loads of people who would definitely have gone down who didn't know it was on. But well done for getting them Soultonic!

hiya- just found this, thanks for the kind words- friday was a great night, reel people always put goose bumps on my arms! :-)

if anyone is around on friday i'm looking at bringing my keyboard down so come say hi, we'll be playing from 10-2 (3 if i get enough beers in)...

euan (soultonic)

Archived