Going out in sheffield in 1989

spikey

who used to go to occasions with winston and parrot.The parties atbroomhill ashgate road. take2 studios dant cliffe.the ones on the whicker

the leadmill wi greame park. leadmill on a friday was a good laugh. cjs in broomhall how dodgy was that place. doberman behind the bar. the best time ever. there wasnt even a decent bar to goto in sheffield. frog and parrot before you went clubbing

I started my clubbing career at Occasions' Techno City night. Happy days indeed! From then it was Jam Factory, Rise, Love To Be, Gatecrasher, The Arches in various guises, and Bed, where I finished around five years ago. Can't remember much of the 90's, to be fair. Wouldn't have missed any of it for the world though.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I started my clubbing career at Occasions' Techno City night. Happy days indeed! From then it was Jam Factory, Rise, Love To Be, Gatecrasher, The Arches in various guises, and Bed, where I finished around five years ago. Can't remember much of the 90's, to be fair. Wouldn't have missed any of it for the world though.

SNAP up until Gatecrasher, started to lose faith around then.

Archived