Liam Neeson Interview.

12 hours ago, Sierra said:

Oh is that so? Thank you doctor.  By your logic then no one should ever be released from prison. Once a criminal always a criminal, nor drug addicts (who often become criminals to support their habit) or alcoholics given second chances. Those criminal/druggie thoughts don't go away, it's fundamentally who they are. Set in stone forever.  Or does that only apply to racism? Murderers, rapists and thieves are allowed second chances but not racists?

There are differences between thoughts and actions.

Thinking of robbing a bank and actually robbing a bank, only one of those is a criminal act.

22 minutes ago, SnailyBoy said:

There are differences between thoughts and actions.

Thinking of robbing a bank and actually robbing a bank, only one of those is a criminal act.

Ring the police and tell them you're thinking of robbing a bank, a very specific bank and this is how you would do it.

Let us know how you get on.

The following quote is from a Playboy interview from 1975;

"A black man should be killed if he’s messing with a white woman,” he said. And it was the same for a white man making a pass at a black woman. “We’ll kill anybody who tries to mess around with our women.” Muhammad Ali. 

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/editorials/2016/06/07/civil-rights-champion-muhammad-ali-was-anything-but/En45jgnZU2ukPf7GA0IgrL/amp.html

As they say the past is a foreign country, they do things differently there.  They also didn't have social media or people feeling they need to get upset & outraged on behalf of others. 

He doesn't deserve to be attacked for having some vague thoughts forty years ago that he didn't act upon.  He deserves to be ridiculed for talking about it 40 years later.  Classic film star syndrome; he thinks everyone is interested in his innermost thoughts.  We're not.  Not everything needs to be shared Liam; we really don't care.

23 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

I was joking btw and agree with all you say about Schindler's List

Well even if you hadn't been joking  I wasn't in a position to contradict you because the only other film I can recall seeing him in was The Mission. 

Seen a couple of impressive interviews he did in the past though, one was a year or so after his wife died following the skiing accident. 

Edited by janie48

Liam Neeson was good in the film Schindler’s List, very good acting. It certainly helped his career.

The last few films I have seen him in, he’s played the part of an action man, surely he is getting to old for these types of films at his age. 

I wouldn’t like to say what will happen to his career now.