Shamima Begum

Message added by nikki-red

We have reopened this thread.

The second it goes off topic or resorts to insults suspensions will be issued and it will be locked again.

Also. while we understand this is an emotive subject we will not tolerate any comments wishing harm on people.

Last chance.

1 hour ago, Pyrotequila said:

If by some chance she does get back in the country then she will need protection 24/7 for the rest of her life, 

That reminds me of the far right facebook pages complaining about the cost of protecting the killers of Jamie Bulger which then publish photographs of the two men with possible addresses along with messages urging people to attack them causing even greater public expense.

I’m no fan of revenge and mob rule but come on halibut and top cat, can’t you understand why people feel angry that a girl that rejected British values and ran away to join a murderous cult, and apparently doesn’t regret this, could possibly be allowed back? That doesn’t make them comparable to serial killers or IS.

She should stay where she is, simple as that.

She 'chose' to go and live with a bunch of murderers - and actually got married and had kids with them !

She planned / calculated her trip out there. She could have changed her mind numerous times.

Stay where you are ISIS bride, you are not welcome back.

Apparently the French Govt approach to this where they have had  similar situations is to consider the children innocent in all matters & take them back to France but leave the mothers & fathers who have gone to Syria to fight for IS where they are, revoking any citizenship rights, regardless of the fact they are French born nationals or have been granted French citizenship at some stage. 

I cant believe she's still granted the benefits of having British citizenship. She's openly admitted she has no regrets about joining the Isis death cult which clearly proves she still considers herself a member of it, which must mean she still identities with its warped ideology. 

Whose fault will it be when her kid's backpack blows up in school? 

I don't doubt she'll be allowed back in Britain, after all, she's only committed treason.  Now if it were fraud or tax evasion our government would have no sympathy for her. 🤬😡

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

Do you feel contrition and guilt over things you haven't done?

culpability guilty by association , she knew what was being done and still does, she feels nothing no guilt no contrition except she wants to be back here where its much more comfortable and she will want us to pay for it and her repatriation according to her family, well maybe her family should save up some of their benefits to help? better still we could pay them to go out there and be with her. 

3 minutes ago, danot said:

I cant believe she's still granted the benefits of having British citizenship. She's openly admitted she has no regrets about joining the Isis death cult which clearly proves she still considers herself a member of it, which must mean she still identities with its warped ideology. 

Whose fault will it be when her kid's backpack blows up in school? 

I don't doubt she'll be allowed back in Britain, after all, she's only committed treason.  Now if it were fraud or tax evasion our government would have no sympathy for her. 🤬😡

Think this post is on the money.

Angel1.

For all those who thinks she should come back she'll be laughing her head off at you.

All she wants to do is spread the isis poison. She won't care one bit about the baby but she knows it's a possible ticket back. The baby is a tool to trick people.

Shes shown no regret or remorse seeing heads in bins didn't disturb her which says it all about her mentality.

Don't be suckered in she'd quite happily see you dead.