Shamima Begum

Message added by nikki-red

We have reopened this thread.

The second it goes off topic or resorts to insults suspensions will be issued and it will be locked again.

Also. while we understand this is an emotive subject we will not tolerate any comments wishing harm on people.

Last chance.

6 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

We didn't get rid of her, she left. 

OK, play the idiot if you like, my meaning is clear :roll:

Next you'll be telling me you don't understand the complexities and meanings of the word "sold".. oh hang on! :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Emotive hyperbolic guff. Ignoring her and pretending she doesn't exist isn't going to help you with that, just means you have no idea what's going on.

If she's done anything to jeapordise national security, it'd be far better we had her here to ask her about it and hold her to account.

It'd be far better to leave her where she is. She can't do any harm to UK residents from where she is. Allowing her back risks people's safety and will be hugely expensive to monitor her. The Home Secretary has made the right decision. First and foremost, a government protects its people.

Just now, Magilla said:

So you're happy for her to return... oh! :loopy:

I'm happy for her to stay. Was that not clear? 

32 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

It'd be far better to leave her where she is. She can't do any harm to UK residents from where she is.

I haven't seen any evidence she's done any harm to UK residents *at all* :roll:

Allowing her back risks people's safety and will be hugely expensive to monitor her.

Having seen her on the TV, I say she's no risk whatsoever. I guess we'd need a judge to make a determination :roll:

The Home Secretary has made the right decision. First and foremost, a government protects its people.

It's nothing more than mob rule knee jerk nonsense, her citizenship is not his to revoke and I'll wager he'll lose if it goes to court.

A government doesn't protect it's people by failing to hold them to account for their actions.

I'm happy for her to stay. Was that not clear? 

So much for British justice eh?

Mob rule just like those you claim to hate! No judge or jury, just executioner.

Weren't we supposed to be better than them?  :suspect:

That you can so easily be worked into such a state that you'd happily give up one of the things that makes the UK great says it all really.

Who needs ISIS, you've managed to radicalise *yourself*! :hihi: It's so true it's laughable!

She's a British citizen, she should be held accountable in UK courts for any crimes against the UK, just like any other UK citizen would be.

Edited by Magilla

35 minutes ago, Magilla said:

I haven't seen any evidence she's done any harm to UK residents *at all* :roll:

Having seen her on the TV, I say she's no risk whatsoever. I guess we'd need a judge to make a determination :roll:

It's nothing more than mob rule knee jerk nonsense, her citizenship is not his to revoke and I'll wager he'll lose if it goes to court.

A government doesn't protect it's people by failing to hold them to account for their actions.

So much for British justice eh?

Mob rule just like those you claim to hate! No judge or jury, just executioner.

Weren't we supposed to be better than them?  :suspect:

That you can so easily be worked into such a state that you'd happily give up one of the things that makes the UK great says it all really.

Who needs ISIS, you've managed to radicalise *yourself*! :hihi: It's so true it's laughable!

She's a British citizen, she should be held accountable in UK courts for any crimes against the UK, just like any other UK citizen would be.

Easier just to strip her of her citizenship though isn't it? And safer. And cheaper. So ... 

1 hour ago, gaz 786 said:

It's odds on she will worm her way back in one way of another she got no emotions what so ever no morals scruples needs to be irradiated out of way..... 

Please don't start mouthing off about killing women again, it's obscene.