Shamima Begum

Message added by nikki-red

We have reopened this thread.

The second it goes off topic or resorts to insults suspensions will be issued and it will be locked again.

Also. while we understand this is an emotive subject we will not tolerate any comments wishing harm on people.

Last chance.

Just to clarify, was part of the issue the work required to get her home? If she turned up at an airport, would she have been let back in, or did she need help getting back?

Whatever the answer, I believe that she should have been allowed to come back and to go right to prison like other criminals. 

2 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Sad that the child has died but the mother is ultimately responsible for creating this situation, nobody else, shameful but typical that Dianne Abbot is trying to politically point score on this issue.

She's totally to blame for the death of each of her children. She made a conscious decision to flee Britain and voluntarily offer herself as an Isis bride to bear the next generation of Isis fighters.

She took herself to a war torn region for goodness sake.  Why anyone would choose such an environment to bring new life into the world is beyond me.  What type of mother does that?  Would anyone sympathise with her if her irresponsible behaviour resulted in her having three miscarriages? 

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

She's traumatised, having lived in a war zone for several years.

Yet oddly you don't complain about Sajid Javed, who rendered miss Begum stateless and whose office fobbed off pleas for help from her family.

I have no sympathy what so ever for this Beggam bird. She brought this on herself and should never be allowed to set foot in Blighty ever again. She is a terrorist ,and only terrorist sympathisers would argue for her to be allowed back into the UK. 

1 minute ago, Penistone999 said:

I have no sympathy what so ever for this Beggam bird. She brought this on herself and should never be allowed to set foot in Blighty ever again. She is a terrorist ,and only terrorist sympathisers would argue for her to be allowed back into the UK. 

When I read your posts, an image of a northern Alf Garnett pops into my mind. Im not sure why...

3 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Blunt and straight to the point..well said Penny.

57 minutes ago, Duncan 61 said:

The way I see it is simple, Shamima Begum lost her right to British citizenship the moment she walked into Syria. 

Agree totally and now the child sadly is no more there's no reason to even contemplate accepting her back.    Made her bed so now should lie in it.