The derby!

SomeNextGuy
Message added by Vaati

Any continued insults, bickering etc will results in account suspensions. This is the only warning you will get.

13 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Well, this is awful, we aren't playing at all. Why are our games always shocking? 

1-0 Wednesday from a set peice or something this.

Looks like a proper hard derby to me, both teams trying but cancelling each other out

Much ado about nothing.

The Blades were pretty average, mainly because we were better than United expected us to be. The better football came from United, the best chance fell to Wednesday.

I reckon we'll get better as time goes on, we're still getting used to each other.

A result to suit both sets of fans really, no -one lost, and no-one really deserved to win.

To match a top three side (albeit with a bit of luck with the penalty shout) was good from my point of view and we did better than I really expected from the off, to be honest.

Both sides can do better, and will do better.

The Play-Offs are achievable and whilever they are, we have to keep going.

Happy not to lose, sorry we didn't win.

At the end of the day, I'll sleep ok tonight.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

2 minutes ago, Mooks said:

So much for 3-3  cancelling each other out. Shows how far S6 has come since brucey came along. Jos owls would have self destructed. 

Don"t think anybody expected a 0-0.. not a good result for either team.

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Much ado about nothing.

The Blades were pretty average, mainly because we were better than United expected us to be. The better football came from United, the best chance fell to Wednesday.

I reckon we'll get better as time goes on, we're still getting used to each other.

A result to suit both sets of fans really, no -one lost, and no-one really deserved to win.

To match a top two side (albeit with a bit of luck with the penalty shout) was good from my point of view and we did better than I really expected from the off, to be honest.

Both sides can do better, and will do better.

The Play-Offs are achievable and whilever they are, we have to keep going.

Happy not to lose, sorry we didn't win.

At the end of the day, I'll sleep ok tonight.

Good lad, you know I worry about you... no silly dreams though.

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

Don"t think anybody expected a 0-0.. not a good result for either team.

When clear favourites don't win and the underdogs don't lose, someone HAS to be pleased surely?

Both wanted 3 points, both needed 3 points, but the spoils were shared. Both sets of fans will be ok at work tomorrow, so it's a win win situation at the end of the day.

Don't worry about me. There will be a day when I don't wake up, but I don't think it's imminent.

I don't remember dreams, so I've no concerns on that score.

Edited by Hotmale 1954