Katie Price AKA Jordan - Drunk in charge of a motor vehicle

Dear oh dear....  Yet take a look at some of her other pictures. She's an extremely attractive child when unadorned and natural, blessed with real good looks.

She could easily start a trend for the natural look instead of trying to look like her mother.

Maybe Dad could have a word.

20 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Dear oh dear....  Yet take a look at some of her other pictures. She's an extremely attractive child when unadorned and natural, blessed with real good looks.

She could easily start a trend for the natural look instead of trying to look like her mother.

Maybe Dad could have a word.

Which ones her dad?

I hate to see that kind of thing.

It's like the only thing that matters in life is what you look like. Almost an unhealthy obsession. Far too much emphasis and pressure on young girls to look a certain way, ignoring (and even to the detriment of) other elements of her being.

Enjoying life, being natural, doing stuff you enjoy, engaging your mind, or excelling and developing yourself artistically or in sports or something. No, let's all just get obsessed with and hung up on looks instead...

Obsessing over looks is never going to make you happy, and that young lady should take a look at her mom for evidence of that dynamic!

7 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Maybe you’re right , not sure . I know I’m old fashioned but a 14 year old girl looking like that is   wrong 

No you're right, it's a hideous look, especially on children.

I get that she wants to show that she's proud of her Mum, and I'm guessing it's the ultimate 'F*** You' to the grief that she will have undoubtedly got because she's Katie Price's daughter; but then you have to think about the influence of her Mum when this photo of her daughter appeared in the papers:

Peter Andre shows off Princess' natural beauty after giving Katie Price a  'ticking off' over make-up picture - Mirror Online

Okay, Price has done well out of making herself tabloid fodder; but maybe she should've advised her daughter to stay out of the limelight until she's at least 16.

By all accounts her dad, Peter Andre, was furious at his ex wife for allowing his then 8 year old daughter wear a load of make up.

Peter Andre shows off Princess' natural beauty after giving Katie Price a 'ticking off' over make-up picture - Mirror Online

12 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No you're right, it's a hideous look, especially on children.

I get that she wants to show that she's proud of her Mum, and I'm guessing it's the ultimate 'F*** You' to the grief that she will have undoubtedly got because she's Katie Price's daughter; but then you have to think about the influence of her Mum when this photo of her daughter appeared in the papers:

Peter Andre shows off Princess' natural beauty after giving Katie Price a  'ticking off' over make-up picture - Mirror Online

Okay, Price has done well out of making herself tabloid fodder; but maybe she should've advised her daughter to stay out of the limelight until she's at least 16.

By all accounts her dad, Peter Andre, was furious at his ex wife for allowing his then 8 year old daughter wear a load of make up.

Peter Andre shows off Princess' natural beauty after giving Katie Price a 'ticking off' over make-up picture - Mirror Online

It feels like Price is grooming the girl . 

• 2 weeks later...