Concrete fence posts

Just wondering if there is a company in the S Yorks area that supply shorter than 5ft concrete fence posts

Buying 5ft posts I will have the job of cutting them to a much smaller size, or digging holes to a great depth.

Any advice please, nothing within reach on the web

I don't want to use wooden posts.

I don't think you will get anything much shorter than 5' to be honest. There used to be  some 4'6" ones available on line I think but I have never seen any  shorter than that. Just dig a deeper hole would be my advice - the deeper the hole , the stronger the fence will be .  I always dig post holes at least 2' deep . What height is your fence ?

18 hours ago, Runningman said:

Just wondering if there is a company in the S Yorks area that supply shorter than 5ft concrete fence posts

Buying 5ft posts I will have the job of cutting them to a much smaller size, or digging holes to a great depth.

Any advice please, nothing within reach on the web

I don't want to use wooden posts.

Dave at concrete products Ecclesfield unit 5 station works s35 9yr, he will oblige. 07929520619. Good on price too.

• 3 weeks later...