The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

1 minute ago, Lex Luthor said:

Would you be happy if, we were tired to the EU, and inn a few years time, the far right were steering the EU? 

seems its all the crank far right conspiracy theorists that are eurosceptics so doubt that would happen

2 minutes ago, woodview said:

No, I failed to read it.

So much for being fully informed :rolleyes:

When the opening sentence is "ALL THEM RULES INNIT" , the writer is obviously both patronising and pushing an agenda. His attitude implies a biased monologue.

... hmmm, but which bits are factually incorrect?

I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Naturally :hihi:

I detest condescending people regardless of their opinion, so his team is wasted on me.

Except when you're the one doing it, of course :rolleyes:

Oh well, at least you thanked L00b for giving you the opportunity to look like an idiot.. again :hihi:

3 minutes ago, Magilla said:

So much for being fully informed :rolleyes:

... hmmm, but which bits are factually incorrect?

Naturally :hihi:

Except when you're the one doing it, of course :rolleyes:

Oh well, at least you thanked L00b for giving you the opportunity to look like an idiot.. again :hihi:

I might disagree with people but I'm not condescending.

There are lots of books available to read that can help people learn how to speak to people in an affable, friendly way. He should try some.

Starting a tweet like the author did, isn't going to persuade anyone to look at it, except people who already agree with him.

Simple innit.

2 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

What we really needed to keep almost everyone happy was remain in the EU with an ability to set an upper limit on migration. I don't think there'd have been a leave vote then.

Possibly true but May failed to achieve the limits that she set for non EU immigrants.

As far as EU countries are concerned free movement is a fundamental,and non negotiable.

This was never going to be a problem with the majority of countries,but Eastern European’s tipped the balance.

56 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

What we really needed to keep almost everyone happy was remain in the EU with an ability to set an upper limit on migration. I don't think there'd have been a leave vote then.

If the European migrant crisis which occurred in the summer of 2015, shortly after  Cameron won the General Election had never happened, then I don't think Leave would have won the 2016 EU referendum.   Angela Merkel tipped the balance towards the UK democratic people voting to leave the EU.

12 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

If the European migrant crisis which occurred in the summer of 2015, shortly after  Cameron won the General Election had never happened, then I don't think Leave would have won the 2016 EU referendum.   Angela Merkel tipped the balance towards the UK democratic people voting to leave the EU.

How many migrants are entering the EU since the summer of 2015? You might recall that the EU proposed an intervention to prevent people to come here, despite Merkel's message.

2 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

How will it fail?

Because at sometime in the near future there will be no more cheap labour coming from the newer members to supply the developed EU countries with. What happens when the newer members economies start growing enough that jobs in those countries are no longer scarce and the people in those countries dont have to go elsewhere for a job. Just where will the developed economies then get their cheap labour from? At the moment the developed EU countries that have been in it for a while rely heavily on those very countries for the supply of cheap labour to enable them to maximise profits which then benefits the EU as a whole. People are predicting the same sort of effect in the UK because of Brexit and that lack of cheap labour coming here. Acording to wiki the twelve new member states of the European Union have enjoyed a higher average percentage growth rate than their elder members of the EU, and that will inevitably have an effect.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if some of those once poor countries then decide they also want to leave.