The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

2 hours ago, RJRB said:

Building walls,creating obstacles,adding costs by taking measures to circumvent the problems caused by Brexit.

Endless discussion on who will be most badly hurt by a no deal Brexit.

Ever reducing home and overseas investment into the U.K.

No discussion on the benefits to be enjoyed in the foreseeable future as a result of our withdrawal from the EU.

What an utter mess we have needlessly created.

Spot on.

Angel1

3 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

More likely he is just having a laugh at his own expense.   Can you not remember in the non PC days when it was common to hear jokes implying Irish people were thick?

That's not even slightly funny.  Or perhaps only funny to gammons.

4 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Spot on.

Angel1

You've come around and now you think we should remain.

1 minute ago, retep said:

Or not to snowflakes.

The typical refrain of an offended gamon is to call other people, who aren't actually offended, snowflakes.  It's some kind of defence mechanism I think, projecting onto others.

11 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

How is this at all relevant to the shortages that are likely to happen if we leave with a no-deal scenario?

I think you might also be a foreigner and don't get  British humour.

53 minutes ago, convert said:

Wow, I'm an ardent leaver, and disagree with Loob on many things, but I can't believe that you just said that.

Totally out of order.

Hilarious.  I am a remain voter and was on same side as Loob before the referendum vote.  I used to be a foreigner, but I am now British.  I am happy I am no longer a foreigner.

Just now, Lockdoctor said:

I think you might also be a foreigner and don't get  British humour.

Hilarious.  I am a remain voter and was on same side as Loob before the referendum vote.  I used to be a foreigner, but I am now British.  I am happy I am no longer a foreigner.

No you weren't.  We all know that.

It's more likely that you're foreign than I am, are you actually called Vladimir?

2 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

You've come around and now you think we should remain.

The typical refrain of an offended gamon is to call other people, who aren't actually offended, snowflakes.  It's some kind of defence mechanism I think, projecting onto others.

Presumably you were offended on behalf of others hence the name snowflake..

No, not offended by anything at the moment.  You are though right.

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Perhaps I should have added “because there are none worth the chaos caused by the Leave vote” in the penultimate paragraph.😁

I thought that was obvious.  But perhaps not to the hard of thinking.