The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 23:41, WiseOwl182 said:

Whichever way you try to slice it, more voted to leave than remain.

And an even greater number of people didn't vote because the implications of the question asked were not made clear. And this is called democracy!

Edited by woolyhead

3 hours ago, Obelix said:

The first person I see waving a blue passport about gleefully will have it ripped up and stuffed up their backside I think.

Aye, a badge of stupidity... LOL... Fortunately I just renewed mine so it should be good for a few years yet :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, hobinfoot said:

When Gibraltar was given the choice if they wanted to remain part of the UK the result was %99 to remain.

Of course, that was long before the referendum, while I'm sure it's still a majority I suspect that number might have reduced a bit :?

The actions of Spain will be replicated all over the world.

Argentina will continue to lay claim to the Falklands, now though since we're (apparently) going to WTO and will insist on *not* policing our borders in NI... they'll have a method to hammer the UK at the WTO & UN over it.

Edited by Magilla

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

And we wonder how people can be so obsessed and extreme on the subject of the EU, and then let them loose at the ballot box Oo

Letting the electorate loose at the ballot box, how very irresponsible! Spoken like a true fascist.

53 minutes ago, woolyhead said:

And an even greater number of people didn't vote because the implications of the question asked were not made clear. And this is called democracy!

I thought more people voted in the 2016 EU referendum than had voted in any previous British election.  Yes that is democracy.