The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

EXACTLY, hes the hypocrite, they arent, hes biting the hand that feeds him and will do nicely out of us leaving.

I would imagine that when all this blows over he'll happily retire to a nice pad somewhere in.....mainland Europe.

Just now, tinfoilhat said:

So he'll hand it back then naturally.

youd think so wouldnt want to be receiving money from the dirty corrupt EU :rolleyes:

Just now, Jonny5 said:

I would imagine that when all this blows over he'll happily retire to a nice pad somewhere in.....mainland Europe.

with one of his polish "birds"

Just now, melthebell said:

youd think so wouldnt want to be receiving money from the dirty corrupt EU :rolleyes:

There's no such thing as "EU money", its member states money. When remainers say "EU funds this and that in the UK", they're bribing you with your own money.

Just now, Hots on said:

There's no such thing as "EU money", its member states money. When remainers say "EU funds this and that in the UK", they're bribing you with your own money.

hes still a hypocrite for getting a pension from something he hated

2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

He looked very annoyed on Channel Four News tonight when it was pointed out that he flew from Westminster to Brussels by private jet today and was reminded about his constant references to the elite.

Woof woof! 😆

3 minutes ago, Hots on said:

In 2017, the EU invested £18,597,948 to support 1,024 farmers around Sheffield.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/what-has-the-eu-ever-done-for-you-this-map-lets-you-check-where-in-yorkshire-eu-funding-has-gone-1-9343033

I wonder if local farmers would be treated as generously by a British government.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

In 2017, the EU invested £18,597,948 to support 1,024 farmers around Sheffield.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/what-has-the-eu-ever-done-for-you-this-map-lets-you-check-where-in-yorkshire-eu-funding-has-gone-1-9343033

I wonder if local farmers would be treated as generously by a British government.

or the americans, russians, chinese?