The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if May was working hand in hand with Angela Merkel to stop Brexit.  

I’d like to see Jacob Rees Mogg  as Brexit negotiator or PM.  

The world must be laughing at our so called politicians.

Any other suggestions for a Brexit believer PM and chief negotiator.

Anybody heard from Johnson lately.

Come on you Brexit posters.Who do you think might represent your views in discussions with the EU.

Edited by RJRB

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Any other suggestions for a Brexit believer PM and chief negotiator.

Anybody heard from Johnson lately.

David Davis did such a good job and had a very thorough understanding of how to negotiate..........................................

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-david-davis-negotiations-eu-theresa-may-conservative-home-draft-agreement-a8642526.html

8 minutes ago, Longcol said:

In 2017, the EU invested £18,597,948 to support 1,024 farmers around Sheffield.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/what-has-the-eu-ever-done-for-you-this-map-lets-you-check-where-in-yorkshire-eu-funding-has-gone-1-9343033

I wonder if local farmers would be treated as generously by a British government.

I think it's supposed to be guaranteed for two more years. Gone after that though!

39 minutes ago, Hots on said:

He wants out, that's the difference.

No he’s the same. Poncing off the EU and hoping to get an EU pension for life

Just now, OPEN BORDERS said:

Its called respecting the referendum result.

We voted LEAVE remember.

I think you need to look at yourself 'who does not get what this is all about'

Cool, let’s leave and go for EEA/EFTA

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

The EU have said they won’t be changing anything so why waste time trying to negotiate? 

the first negotiation needs to be between the mp's to come to a view on what they want. once we have this then the eu may adjust the withdrawl agreement. 

after the performance of the last couple of days, i don't think we'll get past step 1.

8 minutes ago, andyofborg said:

the first negotiation needs to be between the mp's to come to a view on what they want. once we have this then the eu may adjust the withdrawl agreement. 

after the performance of the last couple of days, i don't think we'll get past step 1.

The conservatives can't agree amongst themselves for the better part of two years, let alone anyone else.