Meny Thanx FROM "THE MONKEY"

HI 2 ALL,I WOULD JUST LIKE 2 SAY THANX 2 EVERY ONE WHO CAME 2 C MY FRIST VALETUDO FIGHT ON FRIDAY THE 2ND OF JUNE AT DONCASTER.I WOULD ALSO LIKE 2 GIVE MY THANX 2 ALL MY COACH'S & TRAINING PARTNERS.:D

MY THANX 2 STEVE (BJJ COACH & CORNERMAN)

PAUL (MMA & BJJ COACH)

FARAD (KICKBOXING COACH)

CHRIS (CORNERMAN & TRAINING PARTNER)

JAMES (TRAINING PARTNER)

HARRY ( " " )

STEVE ( " " )

CRAIG ( " " )

NEIL ( " " )

& IF I'VE MISSED ANYONE OUT I'M SORRY BUT U WERE ALL A GREAT HELP IN ME ACHIEVEING MY FRIST WIN:hihi: .CARN'T WAIT 2 GET IN THE RING & HAVE ANOTHER GO. ONCE AGAIN MY THANX 2 EVERYONE:thumbsup:

MARK"THE MONKEY"BOTTOM

HI 2 ALL,I WOULD JUST LIKE 2 SAY THANX 2 EVERY ONE WHO CAME 2 C MY FRIST VALETUDO FIGHT ON FRIDAY THE 2ND OF JUNE AT DONCASTER.I WOULD ALSO LIKE 2 GIVE MY THANX 2 ALL MY COACH'S & TRAINING PARTNERS.:D

MY THANX 2 STEVE (BJJ COACH & CORNERMAN)

PAUL (MMA & BJJ COACH)

FARAD (KICKBOXING COACH)

CHRIS (CORNERMAN & TRAINING PARTNER)

JAMES (TRAINING PARTNER)

HARRY ( " " )

STEVE ( " " )

CRAIG ( " " )

NEIL ( " " )

& IF I'VE MISSED ANYONE OUT I'M SORRY BUT U WERE ALL A GREAT HELP IN ME ACHIEVEING MY FRIST WIN:hihi: .CARN'T WAIT 2 GET IN THE RING & HAVE ANOTHER GO. ONCE AGAIN MY THANX 2 EVERYONE:thumbsup:

MARK"THE MONKEY"BOTTOM

Been a great pleasure to have a great warrior and coach such as yourself down the gym with us. Anytime you arent there, everyone asks where you have been!!!

I sincerely hope you will stick at training in kickboxing at AFK wether you choose to compete in MMA or kickboxing (or both) or even if you just decide to contribute to the friendly atmosphere at AFK.

Cheers for the mention mate.

Farhad Ali

Definitely, hopefully Mark will join me and crayfish for a much afterwards as well?

Crayfish, told you I know my stuff when it comes to food

LOL

But big neil disagrees, I took him to kebabish on the wicker to try the fampus Pakistani desert "Falooda" . He soon wished he hadnt bothered.

LOL

Yeah, Tim Po was delicious! Just looked up falooda... sounds quite nice to me :)

Falooda is delicious BUT its not attractive to everyone LOL.

I think its the basil seeds (which look like frogspawn when added to water) and the vermicelli in the mix that scares off most people.

Falooda !!! The taste of pakistan in a glass!

Archived