Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

11 hours ago, Car Boot said:

It's like the Hotel California:

"You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"

If we lived in a democracy we would have left the EU. But we don't live in a democracy.

Nothing do do with all the fantasist stuff going round in your head, we haven't left yet because this country cannot afford to leave on a no deal. Now, if all you leavers actually decided what deal you wanted, we would have left on the 29th. Unicorns and cake not included. 

1 hour ago, Litotes said:

And you know this how?

Yet again a right wing brexiteer distorts the truth by liberal use of the word 'virtually' and 'mainly' while ignoring the fact that the main treatise of the argument is undone by their own words.

I would suggest that this 'virtually' facist poster (note I did not say they were facist) is trying to create discontent within the forum - something that should be soundly condemned by the moderators

I would suggest that you are trying to create discontent within this forum by posting a thinly veiled, badly misspelled, personal attack. 

13 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

If there is a registered Brexit Party at the next election that has the same general views as me I’ll vote for it.  

That may depend on what day of the week it is. 😂

If it's anything like UKIP the manifesto will be a mix and match of contradictory generic right wing policies.

Didn't they once put out a manifesto that contained both a pledge to keep the NHS in public hands as well as a plan to privatise it?

I still don't understand why, with all that needs sorting in our country, that someone would consider voting for a single issue party.