Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

5 hours ago, hackey lad said:

And now we have got the political heavy weight Gina Miller ? on Newsnight

She was. 

She was sat next to Ann Widdicombe, and Miller was head and shoulders (physically and intellectually) above Widdicombe.

3 hours ago, Mister M said:

She was. 

She was sat next to Ann Widdicombe, and Miller was head and shoulders (physically and intellectually) above Widdicombe.

Didn’t catch all of the interview, but had to agree with  Widdicombe  when  she said  we have got the worst PM since Eden, worst opposition in the entire history of the Labour Party and the worst Parliament since Cromwell.

9 hours ago, surveyour said:

Can’t beleave, you lot all fell for it!!!.... it’s April Fools, it’s just a wind up!!!... 😂...

oh... wait.... seriously??? They could not agree on anything again????

I think they just like voting

4 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Didn’t catch all of the interview, but had to agree with  Widdicombe  when  she said  we have got the worst PM since Eden, worst opposition in the entire history of the Labour Party and the worst Parliament since Cromwell.

To be fair, she also said that leaving with no deal would not be a problem so she’s clearly losing her marbles! 😱

Just watching this

and as well as what Jon Snow said, going on the footage the vast majority are all male too, fans of Tommy Robinson, prolly also islamophobic, like the EDL and into a spot of footy hooliganism.

Its just a jolly boys outing for casuals, hoodies and the general right wing idiots draped in flags.

34 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

A bit of generalising there 

You can look at the recently-leaked recording of Dominic Grieve's deselection meeting instead, to reassure yourself that these generalisations extends to current Tory MPs just fine.

Personally, I couldn't see any difference between that crowd and melthebell's Youtube link.

I'm nearly ashamed of it for you.

Edited by L00b