Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

7 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not true.

Scared, hungry people fighting over scarce food or fuel supplies is not the same as a bunch of coked up football hooligans angry that the wheels are coming off their pet project!

Haha what a hysterical nonesense. Since it is a theoretical possibility, if you actually believe yourself, you'd better start prepping.

10 minutes ago, retep said:

10 million leave protesters turn out to protest in Parliament Square.

Thought they were having a party tonight.Balloons ,party poppers and champagne.

Cocktail sausages on sticks.

Oh well.Never mind.

Just now, woodview said:

Haha what a hysterical nonesense. Since it is a theoretical possibility, if you actually believe yourself, you'd better start prepping.

Already prepped. "Fail to prepare - prepare to fail"

Just what the leave campaign did...

Oh the irony!

2 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Already prepped. "Fail to prepare - prepare to fail"

Just what the leave campaign did...

Oh the irony!

I think you'll find the Remain campaign failed. And they certainly weren't prepared. I'd have given anything to see top boy Camerons face the instant he found out.