Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

1 minute ago, Litotes said:

Are you saying the two demonstrations were equal in size? Really? Or is this just another leave fantasy?

Probably a thousand protesters,but very scattered as they could not agreee where to meet.

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

We've been through this before.

I'm not hoarding anything as no deal isn't going to happen.

I don't hold your past comments in my head you know, I've only replied to what you've just written.

So your tales of hungry, frightened people, scavenging for scraps of food and twigs for the fire, was just a story? Who'd have thought it!

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Probably a thousand protesters,but very scattered as they could not agreee where to meet.

and there was at least two different groups of protesters, as well as an anti racist group protesting too

9 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Listening to the BBC news earlier from Brussels a lot of EU politicians now think a no deal is looking more and more likely and they should know what their governments are thinking.

Both The Tories and Labour stood von a manifesto at the last GE to trigger 50 AND deliver Brexit. Now some MP`s have been true to their word, but a large amount are trying to stop Brexit . There is only one word to describe those people, and that is " Traitors "  ,and i make no apology for using that word because thats exactly what they are. They are a disgrace and every one of those snakes should be de-selected and sacked tonight and by elections held. They are liars and have shown nothing but contempt for their constituents . 

They disgust me. 

28 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Listening to the BBC news earlier from Brussels a lot of EU politicians now think a no deal is looking more and more likely and they should know what their governments are thinking.

Lets hope they are right. I pray for No Deal .

48 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not according to Donald Duck and his cronies in Brussels, they are saying no Deal looks the most likeliest outcome now.  

22 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Both The Tories and Labour stood von a manifesto at the last GE to trigger 50 AND deliver Brexit. Now some MP`s have been true to their word, but a large amount are trying to stop Brexit . There is only one word to describe those people, and that is " Traitors "  ,and i make no apology for using that word because thats exactly what they are. They are a disgrace and every one of those snakes should be de-selected and sacked tonight and by elections held. They are liars and have shown nothing but contempt for their constituents . 

They disgust me. 

Lets hope they are right. I pray for No Deal .

Not according to Donald2 Duck and his cronies in Brussels, they are saying no Deal looks the most likeliest outcome now.  

Love your posts Penny, don"t usually agree with you, but you stick with your believes, I"m a remainer , but we should have left today with no deal.. simple, sorted. lets get on and build this country up.