Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

1 hour ago, hobinfoot said:

The police take into account intelligence they receive and having leave cancelled isn't anecdotal.

It isn't anecdotal it is true!

But leave hasn't been cancelled because Brexiteers have threatened to cause trouble but because of the prospect of a no deal Brexit.

26 minutes ago, L00b said:

A fitting article, for the day that's in it.

'(May) pursued the hardest possible Brexit, claiming with no shred of evidence that that was what “the people” wanted. She completely ignored the 48 per cent who voted Remain, contemptuously dismissing them as “citizens of nowhere”.'

Fairly concise and to the point.

You're not put that particular jack in its pandora's box anytime soon.

"Not every bird is a penguin, but every penguin is a bird:hihi:

Edited by Magilla

49 minutes ago, prince al said:

Please could all local members of parliament resign who have not voted for Brexit today, as you are not representing the will of your constituents.

Mine is :)

I didn't even vote for him but i might next time!