Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Brexit party,lets give the people what they voted for,let germany carry on bailing out europe,give it 5 or 10 years and the germans will bail out as well,france will swallow up all the spare change and have a bigger voice,italy is close to bankrupt,the whole things a mess and not one of em can agree to sort the problems out

Just now, staninoodle said:

Brexit party,lets give the people what they voted for,let germany carry on bailing out europe,give it 5 or 10 years and the germans will bail out as well,france will swallow up all the spare change and have a bigger voice,italy is close to bankrupt,the whole things a mess and not one of em can agree to sort the problems out

Weve had a close shave,could have cost us billions more had we stayed in,were getting out just in time

12 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Weve had a close shave,could have cost us billions more had we stayed in,were getting out just in time

The EU is stronger than ever

2 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

No they are the foes of decent normal people.

Fascism checklist. The Tories tick a lot of the boxes

• Powerful and continuing nationalism
  • Disdain for human rights
  • Identification of enemies as a unifying cause
  • Supremacy of the military
  • Rampant sexism
  • Controlled mass media
  • Obsession with national security
  • Religion and government intertwined
  • Corporate power protected
  • Labor [sic] power suppressed
  • Disdain for intellectuals & the arts
  • Obsession with crime & punishment
  • Rampant cronyism & corruption
  • Fraudulent elections

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-muslim-majority-travel-ban-list-early-warning-signs-fascism-holocaust-museum-7554621%3famp

I’ll just leave that there.

Dangerous and evil , really  ? I'll just leave that there.