Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

No. We mustn't blame the EU peace initiative for designing advanced cutting edge weapons of war at the expense of peaceful projects.

War is Peace.

What a load of rubbish. We’ve never needed a prod from anyone to build super cool killing machines.

36 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

What a load of rubbish. We’ve never needed a prod from anyone to build super cool killing machines.

Aye.. the EU is bad because they've taken a tiny step towards doing what the UK's been all about for generations :hihi:

I blame all those tears streaming over the keyboard as CB types.... :thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

When has the UK ever claimed to be a 'peace initiative'?

Why do Remainers claim that the EU is a 'peace initiative' when it seeks to become a military power, with cutting edge weaponry, developed by the international arms industry with funding taken from social projects?

NO TO EU MILITARISATION.

NO TO AN EU ARMS RACE.

Edited by Car Boot

10 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Aye.. the EU is bad because they've taken a tiny step towards doing what the UK's been all about for generations :hihi:

I blame all those tears streaming over the keyboard as CB types.... :thumbsup:

'The EU will never militarise - It's a peace project, not a super state. There will be no EU army.'

These things the Remainers so passionately informed us before the referendum. They were wrong on so many, many levels.

War is Peace. Support the EU peace project.

Edited by Car Boot

The USP of being an EU member during the referendum campaign (and spouted by the Remain campaign) was that it was a 'peace initiative', a 'peace project' which had supposedly brought peace to Europe without being a military force.

I guess the Remainers can't use that load of old hokum anymore.

Edited by Car Boot

1 minute ago, Car Boot said:

I guess the Remainers can't use that load of old hokem anymore.

If your shrill shreaks of desperation are anything to go by, clearly most people have spotted the real hokem now...

Time to get those tissues out!

6 minutes ago, Magilla said:

If your shrill shreaks of desperation are anything to go by, clearly most people have spotted the real hokem now...

Time to get those tissues out!

Are you attempting to deny that the European Union project of peace is moving in the direction of becoming a militarised EU empire?

Edited by Car Boot

28 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

The USP of being an EU member during the referendum campaign (and spouted by the Remain campaign) was that it was a 'peace initiative', a 'peace project' which had supposedly brought peace to Europe without being a military force.

I guess the Remainers can't use that load of old hokum anymore.

How many wars or military interventions has the EU directly started or taken part in? 

19 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Are you attempting to deny that the European Union project of peace is moving in the direction of becoming a militarised EU empire?

Totally.

We've had a weekend of these (russian fed?) lies and it's boring.

39 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Absolutely! To suggest as much simply shows how unhinged, irrational and miss-informed you have really become.

Nothing new there then :hihi:

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

We've had a weekend of these (russian fed?) lies and it's boring.

Russian fed lies?

All the information I have posted is easily checkable.

I guess you must believe that 'The Guardian', the 'Campaign Against Arms Trade' (CAAT) and 'Scientists for Global Resonsibility' are all Russian propagandists too? They have reported on the dangers of the EU becoming a militarised power.

Remainers sure do live a crazy, chaotic world view in which anything that contradicts their inflexible mindset MUST be foreign propaganda. I guess they imagine themselves as some kind of James Bond!