Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

1 minute ago, Bash Street said:

Well put it this way, when I first started going abroad on holiday, Spain, Portugal etcher was people sleeping rough on the street and beggars all over city centres, I don't see them anymore in Europe except for the UK, that money needs spending at home, not on the continent. 

LOL

that doesnt mean we dont have any money cos we are sending it all abroad, it just means their governments have done something about it more than our successive governments have, youll be sticking it on the side of a bus next

7 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Well put it this way, when I first started going abroad on holiday, Spain, Portugal etcher was people sleeping rough on the street and beggars all over city centres, I don't see them anymore in Europe except for the UK, that money needs spending at home, not on the continent. 

Not answered the question. You do also realise there wont be any extra money right? sorry to burst your bubble but the £350m is a myth.

I'll ask again, do you think homelessness will improve or get worse after we leave the EU and is it a good idea not to pay our dues and demands?

Edited by Dardandec

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Of course, you forget that that £100 also allows sharing of rescources that it turns out, cost more than £100 if you want to do them on your own :hihi:

Your analogy is flawed, it's only fit for simpletons :?

So we get out more than we put in, have a word with yourself. We are a net contributor, that is indisputable. We put in substantially more than we take out. 

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

LOL

that doesnt mean we dont have any money cos we are sending it all abroad, it just means their governments have done something about it more than our successive governments have, youll be sticking it on the side of a bus next

We aren't talking about internal politics now, the money we need to repatriate can be argued about when we get it back, for gods sake, have you no common sense at all?

4 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Not answered the question. You do also realise there wont be any extra money right? sorry to burst your bubble but the £350m is a myth.

I'll ask again, do you think homelessness will improve or get worse after we leave the EU and is it a good idea not to pay our dues and demands?

Yes I do and what dues and demands are on on about, oh, the one about propping up nigh on third world countries whilst we have our own poverty to contend with?

4 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

So we get out more than we put in, have a word with yourself. We are a net contributor, that is indisputable. We put in substantially more than we take out. 

We aren't talking about internal politics now, the money we need to repatriate can be argued about when we get it back, for gods sake, have you no common sense at all?

There is no getting it back, there is no money tree, what about all the trade we lose? all the businesses leaving? all the GDP the government AND OUR ECONOMY will lose?

what if the economy gets smaller, jobs dry up, people cant afford houses, rent, food? what if people are thrown on the streets?

dont YOU have any common sense?

3 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

We put in substantially more than we take out. 

How do you work that out? you do realise there is more to it than that yeah? Being an EU member isn't just about paying X in and getting Z out. The other benefits are staggering, yet another leave voter who doesn't understand how the EU works, what a surprise.  

3 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Yes I do and what dues and demands are on on about, oh, the one about propping up nigh on third world countries whilst we have our own poverty to contend with?

Still not answered the questions. 

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

There is no getting it back, there is no money tree, what about all the trade we lose? all the businesses leaving? all the GDP the government AND OUR ECONOMY will lose?

what if the economy gets smaller, jobs dry up, people cant afford houses, rent, food? what if people are thrown on the streets?

dont YOU have any common sense?

Hahahahaha, they've convinced you obviously, fact of the matter is this, the EU exports more to us than we do to them, we are the 5th biggest economy in the world and we are still growing now more than the other EU countries, the one thing holding us back is people who don't know what they're talking about.

4 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

How do you work that out? you do realise there is more to it than that yeah? Being an EU member isn't just about paying X in and getting Z out. The other benefits are staggering, yet another leave voter who doesn't understand how the EU works, what a surprise.  

Like what? What are the other benefits, you haven't a clue have you? Because there isn't any.

2 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Source of the factual basis of this statement please? No arm waving - just facts... or is this going to another brexiteer lie?

You  could try The Sunday Times.

December 19 2018

"The UK is the 5th largest economy in the world at present, with a GDP of $2.18 trillion, according to the IMF."