Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

3 minutes ago, retep said:

I'm not claiming anything, it appears you are.

I read your posts as an attempt to claim that the CAA could simply take over from EASA on 1 November.

If not, then are you cool with our aviation being regulated by Europe with us having no say in how it is run and all air law ultimately being decided by the European Court of Justice? 😵

25 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I read your posts as an attempt to claim that the CAA could simply take over from EASA on 1 November.

If not, then are you cool with our aviation being regulated by Europe with us having no say in how it is run and all air law ultimately being decided by the European Court of Justice? 😵

When we are out I hope our aviation is regulated by the UK.

8 minutes ago, retep said:

When we are out I hope our aviation is regulated by the UK.

Not only a few bumps in the road ahead but also a bit of turbulence in the air.

Numerous suggestions as to how the problems could possibly be circumvented,but a complete absence of the benefits that we might enjoy from either our politicians or Brexit minded forum contributors.

24 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Not only a few bumps in the road ahead but also a bit of turbulence in the air.

Numerous suggestions as to how the problems could possibly be circumvented,but a complete absence of the benefits that we might enjoy from either our politicians or Brexit minded forum contributors.

Most turbulence caused by the hot air from the remoaners.

43 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Are we only going to have internal flights after Brexit?

Only if we can set up our own air traffic control service between now and November which is about as unlikely as expanding our own Civil Aviation Authority to a full regulatory body in less than three months.

Yet another thing the Vote Leave campaign kept hidden from us during the referendum debate.

Welcome to the madness that is Brexit! 😵😳😱😯😏

19 minutes ago, retep said:

Does China only have internal flights or America or countless other countries?

How many of those countries have international flights without conforming to international agreements?

Merkel puts blame for no-deal firmly back in Johnsons lap:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/21/merkel-gives-johnson-30-days-to-find-solution-to-avoid-no-deal-brexit

Angela Merkel has challenged Boris Johnson to come up with a solution to avert a no-deal Brexit “in the next 30 days”.

Both leaders agreed the onus was on the UK to come up with a way to square Britain’s desire to leave the EU with the need to avert a hard border between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, as set out in the Good Friday agreement.