Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

17 minutes ago, retep said:

Soros has a lot of remoan followers.

Retep.

I asked you a question a week ago. Would you like to answer it?

I was wondering why you would line yourself up with some of the richest and most privileged in our society in your desire to wreck our economy.

The reasons that the disaster capitalists want Brexit are quite clear. I don’t understand why an ordinary Sheffield pensioner would also want economic carnage. 

Go on. Enlighten me.

48 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

The way it it really works is that you govern by permission of the people. I don’t think that Johnson has that permission. 

No. The way it works is that you govern by permission of the Queen and Johnson was given that permission. All MP's also swear allegiance to the Queen and not the people.

Just now, Dromedary said:

No. The way it works is that you govern by permission of the Queen and Johnson was given that permission. All MP's also swear allegiance to the Queen and not the people.

Absolutely not.

You can only govern with the permission of the people. 

Just as as the Queen only remains as monarch with the permission of the people.

If you doubt me, nip over to Paris and ask the French Queen.

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

Retep.

I asked you a question a week ago. Would you like to answer it?

I was wondering why you would line yourself up with some of the richest and most privileged in our society in your desire to wreck our economy.

The reasons that the disaster capitalists want Brexit are quite clear. I don’t understand why an ordinary Sheffield pensioner would also want economic carnage. 

Go on. Enlighten me.

The only wrecking of the economy has come from such as yourself a remoaner,  the richest in society has nothing to do with the outcome 17.5 million leave voters weren't all rich, why would you align yourself with the losing side I didn't.

Just now, retep said:

The only wrecking of the economy has come from such as yourself a remoaner,  the richest in society has nothing to do with the outcome 17.5 million leave voters weren't all rich, why would you align yourself with the losing side I didn't.

That’s not much of an answer really. Let me simplify things.

What is it that you hope to gain from a no deal Brexit?

You’ve lost  nothing because of me btw. We’d all be 15% richer if we’d voted to remain. And that’s before the economy tanks from lack of inward investment 

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

That’s not much of an answer really. Let me simplify things.

What is it that you hope to gain from a no deal Brexit?

You’ve lost  nothing because of me btw. We’d all be 15% richer if we’d voted to remain. And that’s before the economy tanks from lack of inward investment 

Let me simplify things you lost.

Just now, retep said:

Let me simplify things you lost.

To be fair, you’d have to work pretty hard to simplify your opinions and understanding.

I was hoping that you might make a coherent argument for no deal though.

Go on. Give it a go. What’s in it for us?

5 minutes ago, retep said:

The only wrecking of the economy has come from such as yourself a remoaner

Absolutely, we do it on purpose to wind you leavers up, the country and the union  getting flushed down the pan? we don't really care about that, we do it to wind you up.