Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

39 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

The EU have never given  any money to support our farmers because we have always been a net contributor to the EU budget. All the EU have done is return some of the money our country has contributed to their budget from taxpayers and given a little bit back to the farmers. 

you do know that theres 28 countries that share the money out, not just one

do you think we'll keep, receive, or pay out more to countries like the USA, Peru or India?

Edited by melthebell

12 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I have always stated I voted to remain in the EU.  I am honoured you remember all my previous posts, but  I don't feel guilty about forgetting  all of your contributions.  I have never made a secret that English isn't my first language and  I am proud I am having  more good days than bad days now  when  I type in English. 

Or you could be just telling porkies.

14 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I have always stated I voted to remain in the EU.  I am honoured you remember all my previous posts, but  I don't feel guilty about forgetting  all of your contributions.  I have never made a secret that English isn't my first language and  I am proud I am having  more good days than bad days now  when  I type in English. 

What is your first language?

34 minutes ago, melthebell said:

which is tbf what most brextremists do best

Yup - he remembers council tax bills 20 years ago

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/466744-the-consequences-of-brexit-part-6-read-first-post-before-commenting/page/311/?tab=comments#comment-8219181

Yet his english makes massive leaps in just a couple of weeks in 2017.

11 hours ago, Longcol said:

Or you could be just telling porkies.

As it happens Boris has been discussing Pork Pies with Trump this morning over breakfast.  Pork Pies are a British product which at the moment isn't allowed to be sold in the USA.  A trade agreement after our country leaves the EU between the UK and USA  is likely to change things and open up the USA market for British Pork Pies.

3 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

As it happens Boris has been discussing Pork Pies with Trump this morning over breakfast.  Pork Pies are a British product which at the moment isn't allowed to be sold in the USA.  A trade agreement after our country leaves the EU between the UK and USA  is likely to change things and open up the USA market for British Pork Pies.

Wow let's destroy the economy for a couple of pork pies to get into the us