paypal and money laundering

2 hours ago, lil-minx92 said:

A CID pal of mine tells me Vape Shops and Tanning Salons are frequently used these days by local criminals  

Is there a current trend for the local law breaking fraternity to change smoking habits and acquire that beach bronzed look?

22 hours ago, FinBak said:

Who would know?

Unless someone grassed...No one would EVER know..;)

One day somebody will know that you have gold- when you attempt to 'spend' it. If nobody EVER will know that you have gold, you may as well not have it. 

27 minutes ago, lil-minx92 said:

One day somebody will know that you have gold- when you attempt to 'spend' it. If nobody EVER will know that you have gold, you may as well not have it. 

They could. He bought a house with it. Apparently...........

2 hours ago, SnailyBoy said:

Is there a current trend for the local law breaking fraternity to change smoking habits and acquire that beach bronzed look?

A fat cigar and a sawn-off under the sheepskin coat is so last year.

On 25/03/2019 at 15:17, lil-minx92 said:

No they wont. !  No one will EVER know.  

Trust me.

See The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017

- at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/contents/made

These are now very strict, even more than their predecessor Money Laundering Regulations 2007.

Don't try to circumvent them even if you particularly like prison food.