Kommune - anyone been?

jemson

On 27/04/2019 at 09:29, Bilge said:

I disagree. I think there is an untapped market in Sheff of people with money to spend on nice things. Not as many as Leeds or Manchester obviously. But, for example, Sheffield women DO want posh frocks some of the time. Sheffield people DO want nice places to eat and drink. As the city centre develops it might even attract some of the self-made man types from N Derbyshire. We're not all savages inside the city boundary you know.

😃 Totally agree with you!  My comments were meant tongue in cheek.  Yes, count me in for "nice things", I like the sound of that.  If there were more of them I wouldn't be traipsing off to Leeds and Manchester so often.  I am a self-made man from N Derbyshire after all.

• 1 year later...

Just wondered what the The Commune is like at the moment, especially during the eat out offer, is it busy, very busy, noisy?

thinking of going, but still harbour notions of how working class culture(the Co-op) is appropiated by hipsterdom, but at least its bringing life back there.

Edited by gamezone07