18th birthday party venue wanted urgently!!!

gricey_aj

ahhhhhhhhhh help!

so heres my situation, its my 18th birthday at the start of spetember and i still haven't sorted a venue, im having it with my friend whos birthday is a week after mine, unfortunately she has a budget of around £150 giving us a total budget of £300, does any one have any suggestions as to where we could have it, (we live on the outskirts of sheffield near Aston and Swallownest, but would be interested in places near to sheffield as well as near to home!)

thanks a lot

ash

If you were wanting somewhere in city centre, most bars and even some clubs have rooms you can hire out, not sure how much they would charge though, your best bet is to just phone round places

ahhhhhhhhhh help!

so heres my situation, its my 18th birthday at the start of spetember and i still haven't sorted a venue, im having it with my friend whos birthday is a week after mine, unfortunately she has a budget of around £150 giving us a total budget of £300, does any one have any suggestions as to where we could have it, (we live on the outskirts of sheffield near Aston and Swallownest, but would be interested in places near to sheffield as well as near to home!)

thanks a lot

ash

What about Takapuna or Crystal in town?

Archived