Best curry house in Sheffield?

Kbz7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

me and the family (5 adults 2 kids) went to Jumeirah Spice in ecclesfield last week,it was our first visit and the food and service was excellent...although it was expensive(£150) it was well worth it...ive been eating curries for over 30 years and i'd put the Jumeirah Spice in my top ten without a doubt...maybe top 3 even...

i think the drinks cost over 50 quid so it wouldn't have been that expensive had we all drank water :)

Edited by px200

me and the family (5 adults 2 kids) went to Jumeirah Spice in ecclesfield last week,it was our first visit and the food and service was excellent...although it was expensive(£150) it was well worth it...ive been eating curries for over 30 years and i'd put the Jumeirah Spice in my top ten without a doubt...maybe top 3 even...

i think the drinks cost over 50 quid so it wouldn't have been that expensive had we all drank water :)

Must agree, as one of a party of 10, I went last week, we all opted for the buffet option, delicious! the lamb and ginger and fish curries were among the best I've ever tasted!

Had our Christmas Day Dinner/Lunch at the Virraj at Woodseats and thoughly enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere. We have visited here on quite a few occations and never had a bad meal yet and the staff are friendly any very helpful.

Taste of Kashmir is pretty good. I've never been to the restaurant but have ordered from Just Eat plenty of times. I think it was called Ruchi before.

Really?? That's a cheap, nasty takeaway for drunk students. Honestly it's a pretty horrid place.

I went to Arooj over Xmas, a hidden gem

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186364-d5062800-r181656811-Arooj_Restaurant_Ans_Sweets-Sheffield_South_Yorkshire_England.html

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/there-s-arooj-for-more-at-this-new-fusion-restaurant-1-6116540

Very decent prices, too. Dont think they do the Chinese any more though, just Indian. Very good though. Dont think many people know it is there or think it is just a function room.