Alcohol On Public Transport.

59 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I’d have though most news services were concerned with the small matter of 200 people being murdered in Sri Lanka, and the fact it’s been very warm rather than an MP swigging a mohito on a train several weeks ago. 

It says a lot about the priorities of the Tories on here doesn't it?

2 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

I’d have though most news services were concerned with the small matter of 200 people being murdered in Sri Lanka, and the fact it’s been very warm rather than an MP swigging a mohito on a train several weeks ago. 

Two hundred and rising with so many injured.  very  upsetting, was expecting to see a separate thread on it. 

It really is tragic, I was just as appalled when the New Zealand Mosque shootings was reported. 

As for the mojito cocktail drink which she probably got in the Station if there was an M&S outlet, I can't understand what all the fuss is about, it wouldn't have had much rum in it.

Still rules are rules I suppose. 

Edited by janie48

5 hours ago, WiseOwl182 said:

It's been buried by the BBC because they don't like to give their party bad press. The article itself is written in a biased way, if you do manage to find it. Had it been a Tory MP it would've been on the front page and had a far less sympathetic slant.

Oddly enough, it has also been buried by those raving Commie rags, The Telegraph and The Times.

Labour's power base has evidently been extended.

I have just read that M&S sold out of mojito cans days after D Abbott was photographed drinking one on the tube.  The company isn’t doing very well in its clothing department, so get Diane modelling clothes for the over 50s and it might just boost the sales.

It could be a nice little sideline for her working as a model for M&S.

Longcol would like to remind brewers of fine beverages, wines, spirits & cocktails that he is available and willing to be photographed consuming them at any iconic location in the Dordogne region of France for a small consideration 😎