Britain’s Got Talent

pattricia

29 minutes ago, pattricia said:

The rating figures for BGT last Saturday were the biggest theve had for some time. This was only because there was nothing on the other channels. That’s why I was watching it.!

True,  I hate Saturday night on the telly, BGT is the only thing worth watching,, thank goodness for the red button  SNOOKER..  but I guess your not a snooker fan.

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

True,  I hate Saturday night on the telly, BGT is the only thing worth watching,, thank goodness for the red button  SNOOKER..  but I guess your not a snooker fan.

What a sad choice! Its either watch attention seeker Walliams or Babbling Steve Davies. :gag:

3 hours ago, Padders said:

I wasn’t a snooker fan but it has been so exciting this year, than I am  switching over more now.

Edited by pattricia

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/04/2019 at 11:13, PRESLEY said:

What a sad choice! Its either watch attention seeker Walliams or Babbling Steve Davies. :gag:

look on the bright side not to long to wait for Strictly Come Dancing to start on Saturday nights.  

24 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Last night was the worst BGT ever. They voted acts through that were terrible are they getting short of contestants ?

I also thought last nights BGT wasn’t very good.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Last night was the worst BGT ever. They voted acts through that were terrible are they getting short of contestants ?

Pathetic Trish,  but still better than that garbage on BBC 1.  how anyone can watch that is beyond me. noticed this morning we finished bottom.

9 hours ago, Padders said:

Pathetic Trish,  but still better than that garbage on BBC 1.  how anyone can watch that is beyond me. noticed this morning we finished bottom.

Yes, I think it was the song that was terrible rather than the singer.