Britain’s Got Talent

pattricia

16 hours ago, pattricia said:

Can’t wait for Strictly Come Dancing to start ! It’s my favourite programme, mainly because I loved dancing when younger. I think BGT has had its day. I’ve heard better singers and comedians in working men’s clubs! Get rid of Simon Cowell as well, as he never seems to have a shave or comb his hair !

I didn’t disliked Simon as a judge on BGT.  There was a bit of news on TV this morning reporting that he was hoping to make a telephone call to congratulate the winner at the end of the show but he is in a lot of pain after fracturing his back in 3 places, so I will  just have to wait and see if he makes a full recovery for next year’s  show.  I’m going to give BGT another try next year, when hopefully this pesky virus is all behind us.

I’ve never learnt to dance but I wish I had. 

I watched Strictly’s, The Best of the Finale, last night and I enjoyed it. There was a tribute to Caroline Flack who won the competition in 2014.  I didn’t want her to win when she was in it but after watching her again last night she was very good and a justified winner.

3 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I didn’t disliked Simon as a judge on BGT.  There was a bit of news on TV this morning reporting that he was hoping to make a telephone call to congratulate the winner at the end of the show but he is in a lot of pain after fracturing his back in 3 places, so I will  just have to wait and see if he makes a full recovery for next year’s  show.  I’m going to give BGT another try next year, when hopefully this pesky virus is all behind us.

I’ve never learnt to dance but I wish I had. 

I watched Strictly’s, The Best of the Finale, last night and I enjoyed it. There was a tribute to Caroline Flack who won the competition in 2014.  I didn’t want her to win when she was in it but after watching her again last night she was very good and a justified winner.

Same here, people didn’t like her winning because they said she was already an experienced dancer, but I didn’t realise how good she was.