Clip In Hair Extensions,does Any One Know How To Sew The Weft Extension To The Clip?

Dixon lane I think its called in town, near markets, wilkinsons etc. They sell allsorts of hair and beauty stuff and match up the colours perfectly. I would advise buying the clip ons rather than trying to glue in your own as this causes severe damage to the hair.

The expense depends on the legnth of the extension, I think I had the 14 or 15 inch and they cost me about £21.99 whereas the 18 inch cost about £29.99. The clips cost me altogether around £15, but the hair is really good quality human hair, and you can wash, condition, blowdry, straighten, curl etc as you would with your own hair. The lady in the shop is very helpful also and matches up the colour perfectly. I bought some at the end of last year and still have the same ones. Itried the glue in ones a couple of months ago and they started falling out after a couple of days but I still have remnants of the glue and quite a lot of hair loss. The clip in ones dont damage your hair at all.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Have Bought Some Clips And Hair Extensions But Cant Seem To Find Anywhere Online That Remotely Helps Me Can Anyone Help? Any Help Appreciated,thanks:)

Hi, i,m a qualified hair extensionist in all aspects of hair xt,s. Depending on which system you prefer i can advise, apply, or make the extensions for you,

If you have clipin hair extensions there are several different ways of making them, either a 7,11 or 3 piece set. IT DOES DEPEND ON THETHICKNESS OF YOUR OWN HAIR AND LENGTH. I WOULD NORMALLY ADVISE THE LESS CLIPS THE BETTER AND FEWER PIECES ARE EASIER TO WORK WITH. ITS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL. I USE APPROX 112/40Z HAIR PER FULL HEAD AND GENERALLY MAKE 3 12 INCH PIECES DOUBLED OVER FOR VOLUME, YOU MAY NEEED A 6 INCH FOR THE NAPE AREA.

CONTACT ME ON 07728724335 OR EMAIL ME ON pinklebeau@yahoo.co.uk i can arrange a free consultation if required. You may want the strand by strand fusion system whereby the individual strands are applied by means of a heat gun and keratin is used, this process is by far the best most natural way to wear hair xt,s but clip ins are great for going out and one tends not to wear them permanently as you have to apply each day. but its simple once you,ve made or bought your pre made clip ins.

contact me for info on all the systems and which would best suit you.

I will guide you thru the ins and outs of what hair to use as there are a lot of human hair or chinese origin and its not good if you want them to last, I,ve learnt the hard way. spend a little more on the hair and you will get months and months of use with the correct aftercare.

My prices are reasonable as i was once a client and do understand the frustration when the hair matts and lets you down. i,ve had my current set of clip ins for 12 month and i wear them every day, i spend more on the quality and it works out cheaper in lomg run.

contact me i,ll help you. PinkLebeau

Archived