Clip In Hair Extensions,does Any One Know How To Sew The Weft Extension To The Clip?

Thanks for that sexylass - are they very expensive?

Contact me for advise, i,m a qualified extensioist but i have to stress that you can waste a lot of money before you are satisfied. Imll help you. pinklebeau@yahoo.co.uk or phone 07728724335. I,ll give you a free consultation and you can take it from threre, No obligation just sounnd advice and a service affordable if you require one. Aftercare is paramount ND YOU NEED AN HONSET EXTESIONIST TO G UIDE YOU.

I CAN APPLY EVERY SYSTEM FROM FUSION TO CLIP INS.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AND LETS MAKEA GODDESS OUT OF YOU.

REGARDS

PinkLebeauHairExtension services:rant:

just depends on what system. and how thick your hair is. a single strand fusion system with grade a Remy hair would cost around £150 but a set of clip ins is cheaper. free consultation and complete ftercare service very personal sevice, i don,t haedly anything as i know what its like to be a client , i was one for years. The hair has gone up in the last 3 years tho and chinese hair is a definate no no, You really do have to learn the hard way or trust in an extensioist to tell you the truth. I only work from home or mobile to clients home but have to see at least pics of your hair to get an idea of volume colour and style .

GIVE ME A RING 07728924335 I WILL ADVISE YOU THE CHEAPEST BEST WAY FOR YOU PERSONALLY.

I,LL EITHER SELL YOU THE PRODUCTS TO DO IT YOURSELF AT HOME WITH FULL INSTRUCTIONS OR DO IT FOR YOU. ITS AN ART REALLY AND TRAINING IS VERY EXPENSIVE BUT I DON,T MIND PASSING MY KNOWLEDGE ON, I UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU CAN SPEND AND HOW LET DOWN YOU CAN FEEL WHEN YOU NEW HAIR FRIZZY, EVERYONE OUT THERE IS CALLING THEIR HAIR REMY AND THATS NOT AN OUT AND OUT LIE BUT ITS NOT REALLY THAT SIM;LE. It really must be european, most sellers are using chinese hair and it s no good, 1st wash and its matted and dull, won,t last. i,ve learned the hard way over the last 10 years and even i still can get ripped off. People lie and thats that.

I,m telling you the truth. i would assist you and guide you, obviously i have to cover my costs but my time only costs what i consider its worth as everyone is on the make.

Its not cheap to have a full head in of the very best and at £150 full head i make less than you think ND IT CAN TAKE BETWEEN 5 HOURS UPWARDS.

ALTERNATIVELY I,LL MAKE EVERYTHING FOR YOUAND YOU CAN DO IT AT HOME OR JUST ORDER THE SUPPLIES AND I,LL PROVIDE ILLUSTRATED SHEETS AND BE AVAILABLE TO HELP IF YOU RUN INTO DIFFFICULTIES. WHAT YOU GPOT TO LOSE??????????????

PINKLEBEAU@YAHOO.CO.UK

we are a manufacturer and exporter in china for all kinds of wigs.our main products are as follows:

100% Remy hair and 100% Ordinary hair

Keratin hair or pre-bonder hair

Skin weft

Lace wigs and lace front wigs

Clips in hair extension

Toupee

wigs and Hair accessories

our products widely exporter such as USA,Europe,Japan ,Africa,etc more than 10 countries.all the clients approved our quality .

E-mail:jwwigs@yahoo.com TEL:0086-20-88178806

I considered hair extensions after cutting my long hair a couple years ago, but decided against it and grew my own back long again. Whichever extensions anyone gets, no matter how well done they are, it's possible to tell. I used to be a hair dresser, so perhaps I know what I'm looking for, but it does spoil the effect for me. I think they also remind me too much of "glamour" models etc.

• 5 months later...
The expense depends on the legnth of the extension, I think I had the 14 or 15 inch and they cost me about £21.99 whereas the 18 inch cost about £29.99. The clips cost me altogether around £15, but the hair is really good quality human hair, and you can wash, condition, blowdry, straighten, curl etc as you would with your own hair. The lady in the shop is very helpful also and matches up the colour perfectly. I bought some at the end of last year and still have the same ones. Itried the glue in ones a couple of months ago and they started falling out after a couple of days but I still have remnants of the glue and quite a lot of hair loss. The clip in ones dont damage your hair at all.

It isn't real hair, real hair costs a lot more and is called 'virgin' hair as it has never been treated. This hair in these shops is synthetic. Good stuff though if you don't have Posh-spices money to buy the real deal.

• 1 year later...

Crystal peaks, at the top of the escalators, theres a stall that sells the full head hair extensions (REMY) good quality real human hair at around £40 for 18" and £35 for 14". Think its around £20 for a half head set. The clips are already sewn on and they give two free fittings for you to show you how good they look. My hair is really short and thick so I need a few extra wefts to make it blend more (prob shouldnt have gone for the 18").

• 1 month later...
Crystal peaks, at the top of the escalators, theres a stall that sells the full head hair extensions (REMY) good quality real human hair at around £40 for 18" and £35 for 14". Think its around £20 for a half head set. The clips are already sewn on and they give two free fittings for you to show you how good they look. My hair is really short and thick so I need a few extra wefts to make it blend more (prob shouldnt have gone for the 18").

Thanks for this info, I will check these out :)

Archived