Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

This my understanding of it all. BJ has effectively ****** off 17 ex Secretaries of State and ministers. 

He has a working parliamentary majority of two, soon to be one. 

He isn’t getting “anything” done. He can’t prorogue Parliament either. 

A general election is going to be far sooner than I originally expected. 

10 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

The sun was shining when Boris entered Downing Street for the first time as Prime Minister.   

It was shining because this is the final act of the Conservative and Unionist Party.

Pretty soon, neither the Party nor the Union will exist.

Well done.

9 minutes ago, Halibut said:

It's what I, and many others have accused him of. I completely fail to understand why you seem unable to accept that it's a very serious sign of his unfitness for office.

Wow.  Read the accusation is was responding to.  That by banjodeano. I have copied it for you.

Don't lie about it.

Why on earth do you think I am unable to accept it being a sign of his unfairness for office?  What a silly thing to say.

48 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Gavin Williamson. Sacked for breaching the Official Secrets Act. Education Secretary.

Andrea Leadsom. Lied about running a multimillion pound business when she was just an admin worker. Business Secretary.

Bojo’s Comedy Cabinet! 😵😂

Lets not forget our Home Secretary, caught red handed unofficially working with a foreign government whilst in cabinet!

18 minutes ago, nightrider said:

Lets not forget our Home Secretary, caught red handed unofficially working with a foreign government whilst in cabinet!

And a Foreign Secretary who admiited that "hadn't quite understood" how reliant UK trade in goods is on the Dover-Calais crossing.

30 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Its quite funny not to see any of our  resident tories on the forum trying to defend this shambles..

The Theresa May led shambles has now ended. I should imagine the resident Tories have been too busy watching the action on television from Parliament and enjoyed seeing Jacob Rees-Mogg  and Boris tearing strips out of the opposition doom and gloomers  this morning.  

42 minutes ago, Mister M said:

And a Foreign Secretary who admiited that "hadn't quite understood" how reliant UK trade in goods is on the Dover-Calais crossing.

Indeed, we now have a cabinet stuffed with three of the people who authored (in the loosest possible terms) "Britannia Unchained".

They want to introduce no fault dismissal, scrap the minimum wage, and aspire to compete with China by becoming China in terms of worker protections, environmental protections and labour costs.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/07/britannia-unchained-free-market-book-defines-boris-johnson-s-new-cabinet

What could possibly go wrong :?

Edited by Magilla