Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Re the new PM's first address to Parliament and Corbyn's subsequent reply. It looks like Corbyn is in for a torrid time, the PM tore him a new backside. Long may it last.

Angel1.

Was he waving fish about falsely claiming that “Brussels bureaucrats” were destroying the kipper business?

12 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Thats just your opinion..I have mine

It's a fact that Corbyn  isn't 20 points ahead in the polls.   

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Re the new PM's first address to Parliament and Corbyn's subsequent reply. It looks like Corbyn is in for a torrid time, the PM tore him a new backside. Long may it last.

Angel1.

David Cameron  did the same to him every week during 'Questions To The Prime Minister'     It has to be said Theresa May made him look less bad than he is.

13 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Thats just your opinion..I have mine

That's a bit cryptic.

In your opinion you don't believe the opinion polls - any of them? Or you do believe them but think there will a huge surge in the event of a GE?Or maybe you don't think the current government are that bad and Labour shouldn't be doing well in the polls?

Its all a bit "alternative facts".

Anyway, just read Nicky Morgan has bagged herself a minor ministerial role, proving beyond all doubt that principles mean less than **** all in British politics. 

Oh and a wild rumour that SNP will back a no deal if they get Indyref2.

1 minute ago, Lockdoctor said:

It's a fact that Corbyn  isn't 20 points ahead in the polls.   

David Cameron  did the same to him every week during 'Questions To The Prime Minister'     It has to be said Theresa May made him look less bad than he is.

but its not a fact that he should be...