Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

11 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

And recorded it for the benefit of the Guardian too, like anyone would do with a domestic going on next door. It happens all the time...

Looking at all the crap this couple are getting, it was a very smart move for them to record it and lodge a copy of the recording with a trusted newspaper.

At least the Johnson camp and his supporters in the press aren’t denying that the incident happened because they know that evidence that it did exists.

Having watched the interview where Johnson discusses making model buses out of wine boxes it is possible he:

1. Has no inner voice or filter and his just spewing forth a stream of consciousness

2. He’s high as a kite on illicit drugs

or powerful  prescription medication

He can’t run our country

11 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

I've just watched a barely lucid Boris Johnson talk about how likes to make model buses out of wine boxes.

Ladies and gentleman, our next prime minister.

My exact words to my Mrs last night, as I played her the interview.

She was speechless. Now that takes some achieving :D

Do you think he's aware that other Premiers, Presidents and assorted heads of states can watch that interview too? :twisted:

4 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

The worst thing is that I think it's all ********, and what happened yesterday is some poor sod in his PR machine spent the afternoon making buses out of wine boxes.

Were they red buses? And did they have 350m on the side?

16 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

The worst thing is that I think it's all ********, and what happened yesterday is some poor sod in his PR machine spent the afternoon making buses out of wine boxes.

Possibly he was off his tits on something during that interview. They will just want that one to go away.

I’m starting to think he is mentally ill.

We can’t let this guy have the nuclear launch codes.