Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

23 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Without wanting to appear rude, most leave supporters don’t actually know what the EU is  or does, other than ‘they’re foreign and we don’t really like them’ so it’s no wonder you struggle to find anyone who can explain the implications of leaving.

Same could be said for remainers. 

I think the truth is that neither side really understand the full realities of leave vs remain.

Our own MP's either don't understand also, and the ones that do will only feed us information that supports their agenda.

Whole thing is a mess, but we MUST leave now, a 2nd referendum would mean we have lost democracy, and whatever side you are on, that is a very dangerous precedent.

11 minutes ago, crookesjoe said:

Same could be said for remainers. 

Really?

Most remainers have been saying all along what a dumb idea leaving the EU was and three years later they are being proved right.

Leave supporters still seem to be living in this ‘everything will be alright’ delusion.

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Really?

Most remainers have been saying all along what a dumb idea leaving the EU was and three years later they are being proved right.

Leave supporters still seem to be living in this ‘everything will be alright’ delusion.

How have they been proved right? 

We haven't left yet, so there is no way of knowing that.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying if leave or remain will be better, we can't know until it happens.

21 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Don’t be ridiculous! 

Do I need to stick my hand in the fire to know that it’s probably going to get burned?

I was just making the point that you said the remainers had been PROVED right.

Maybe brexit will be a disaster, but there is no proof of this as you claimed.

If your OPINION is that brexit will be a disaster then that's fine. But you can't present it as FACT, unless you have a time machine.

Have Boris or Hunt said when austerity will be turned off LOL

5th largest economy on the planet implements austerity measures,if we went shopping in asda and the bill went upto a grand wed all be asking for an itemised bill,so can the tories show us where the debts for the 5 trillion came from,and itemise it so we can all see what were paying for and who we owe it to and why?

Suerly thats the least we can expect,transparency.

Personally I wouldnt/couldnt vote for either,they couldnt run a kids tea party,both are totally inept,and just prop up the corruption we have to pay for every week in our taxation

11 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Have Boris or Hunt said when austerity will be turned off LOL

5th largest economy on the planet implements austerity measures,if we went shopping in asda and the bill went upto a grand wed all be asking for an itemised bill,so can the tories show us where the debts for the 5 trillion came from,and itemise it so we can all see what were paying for and who we owe it to and why?

Suerly thats the least we can expect,transparency.

Personally I wouldnt/couldnt vote for either,they couldnt run a kids tea party,both are totally inept,and just prop up the corruption we have to pay for every week in our taxation

They're all dirtbags mate.

Literally doesn't matter who becomes PM, can't trust any of them in my opinion.

None of them have real life experience, the UK political system is horrendous.

12 minutes ago, crookesjoe said:

They're all dirtbags mate.

Literally doesn't matter who becomes PM, can't trust any of them in my opinion.

None of them have real life experience, the UK political system is horrendous.

Career politicians,straight out of uni and into westminster,no real life or people skills,no understanding of life at ground level,small wonder weve got rising debt,most of which goes into their pension funds so they can retire @ 50.or kip in the house of frauds

Edited by staninoodle

7 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Career politicians,straight out of uni and into westminster,no real life or people skills,no understanding of life at ground level,small wonder weve got rising debt,most of which goes into their pension funds so they can retire @ 50.or kip in the house frauds

100% correct.

Like I said before, it really doesn't matter who is the PM, Boris, Hunt, even Corbyn. Its always the same story, rich Public School educated career politicians that have absolutely zero in common with the voting public.

It's laughable how anyone could buy into all the bs they spew out