Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

22 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Plenty of time, 20 minutes is ample time to prorogue Parliament.

"Tory hustings: Johnson refuses to rule out proroguing parliament."

Angel1.

Is that what sovereignty looks like? A prime minister who gets put in charge by maybe 100000 people, mostly white, mostly old people, suspends a democratically elected parliament?

If he does that there will be riots.

42 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

The country is being held to ransom by 60/70 year old former lorry drivers!

34 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Is that what sovereignty looks like? A prime minister who gets put in charge by maybe 100000 people, mostly white, mostly old people, suspends a democratically elected parliament?

If he does that there will be riots.

What has their race or age got to do with anything?

Just now, WiseOwl182 said:

What has their race or age got to do with anything?

Age, certainly, they're much more likely to want a hard brexit. Race, not much but its not very reflective of Britain today.

But, if you want, forget about those things and convince me that 81000 people will decide a PM who is quite prepared to suspend parliament.

52 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

There will be another general election before we even come close to leaving without a deal. As much as you are brainwashed into the misconceptions and lies about the EU, there is a hell of a lot of leave voters who believed all the lies, deceit  and mistruths  during the referendum and voted leave because of it.  Now the main one was the fact that we would be better off. If we do end up worse off, then two things will happen.

1- There will be some serious unrest.

2- The people who do finally realise they were duped, will just deny they ever voted leave in the first place, there is evidence of that in the threads on SF and another poster on here will know where i'm coming from on that. ;)

I'd go with option two.

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

But fear not, when good old Boris takes over the leadership and implements Brexit, (by any method will do fine for me) and I suggest the other 17 odd million voters who saw through the Remoaners scare stories, all will be well and our Country will rise from the ashes of remain just like a Phoenix .

I hope you realise the Phoenix is mythical 😎

Just now, Longcol said:

So our "rise from the ashes" will be mythical, not real 😎

No, the  "rise from the ashes" will be very real, the Phoenix is not. Try to be a little less pedantic, you will feel much calmer and happier.

Angel1.

11 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Age, certainly, they're much more likely to want a hard brexit. Race, not much but its not very reflective of Britain today.

But, if you want, forget about those things and convince me that 81000 people will decide a PM who is quite prepared to suspend parliament.

How many people voted for Gordon Brown to become PM in 2007?

Personally I think a change of PM should trigger a general election automatically. I just don't see why the race or age of Conservative party members has to be brought into it, as though white and/or older people shouldn't have a say.