Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

On 01/07/2019 at 09:44, I1L2T3 said:

The way this works is the candidates have to please that demographic in order to get elected. What happens after, well that demographic gets a lot less important doesn’t it.

Its revoke A50 or a long extension. There aren’t any other options. No deal will be the end of the Tories, and Labour

And that would be a bad thing, probably the best result we could hope for. As 80% of the parliamentarians are shysters and anti democratic, best to be rid of them all.

Angel1.

On 01/07/2019 at 13:06, Magilla said:

Indeed, the problem with Angels "food for thought" guff is that clearly they couldn't be bothered to apply it to themselves... this stuff was debubunked years ago! How can anyone be so ill-informed in todays day and age?

Anyway, look on the bright side, if memory serves Angel is a lorry driver...

What would no deal mean for lorry drivers?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47377037

.. it would mean they're in the sh*t!

I see your quote is from the Biased Broadcasting Corporation, I would not believe that load of lefties if they told me it would get dark before morning.

Re the point of that post, if at all true, I assume we just sit back and accept all the crap the corrupt EU throw at us, or we could stand our ground and tell them the status quo remains after Brexit, or we will do the same to them, after all more foreign trucks come over here than we send over there.

Angel1.

2 minutes ago, Nightbird said:

Where were they in June 2016?

Probably moaning over something else, it's in their blood. They even quote the BBC as they think it's impartial, just goes to show how deluded they all are.

Angel1.

17 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

And that would be a bad thing, probably the best result we could hope for. As 80% of the parliamentarians are shysters and anti democratic, best to be rid of them all.

Angel1.

No it wouldn’t be bad. It is the only silver lining I can think of.

Enjoyed Boris’ answers to Ian Dunt during today’s presser in NI. Not even remotely briefed on main NI politics & issues. 

Can we carbon-tax him on the complete and utter waste of a trip that was this NI hustings?

Edited by L00b

1 minute ago, L00b said:

Enjoyed Boris’ answers to Ian Dunt during today’s presser in NI. Not even remotely briefed on main NI politics & issues. 

Can we carbon-tax him on the complete and utter waste of a trip that was this NI hustings?

A long way to go to get the votes of 0.3% of the Conservative membership.