How much a month do you spend feeding Wild Birds?

How Much a month do you spend feeding wild birds?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How Much a month do you spend feeding wild birds?

• £0 I hate wildlife
    • £0 - £3
    • £4 - £6
    • More than £6

I think you are supposed to be very careful what food you leave out for the birds at this time of the year - whole peanuts etc are not the best for baby birds as they can choke.

They are not very bright either.

I got at least 3 new borns that flew into the window yesterday. :loopy:

(I did tell the housekeeper off for making too good a job of cleaning them like) :hihi:

Yes, everyone remember to feed wild birds.

Because without us to feed them, they would all die. They didn't get here naturally you know, through millions of years of evolution. We grew them. And we must now look after them.

And eventually we will all end up in the peace gardens, in festering raincoats, with pockets full of stale peanuts, feeding the winged rats.

Yes, everyone remember to feed wild birds.

Because without us to feed them, they would all die. They didn't get here naturally you know, through millions of years of evolution. We grew them. And we must now look after them.

They did get here naturally.

Only now are we building housing where they once fed.

I just put the end slices of a loaf of bread or something similar, I love birds and I cant imagine how anyone could hate wildlife (as stated in the poll)!!! :)

I spend loads on wildlife in the garden. We've some fox cubs at the moment and also about 5 squirrels as well as all the birds. I can't imagine what planet these philistines are on either who don't appreciate wildlife, I wish I could teleport them somewhere else though. :( :(

I spend loads on wildlife in the garden. We've some fox cubs at the moment and also about 5 squirrels as well as all the birds. I can't imagine what planet these philistines are on either who don't appreciate wildlife, I wish I could teleport them somewhere else though. :( :(

Just be careful the Squirrels dont make it into your loft.

They are buggers and have been known to chew through electrics.

Archived