How much a month do you spend feeding Wild Birds?

How Much a month do you spend feeding wild birds?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How Much a month do you spend feeding wild birds?

• £0 I hate wildlife
    • £0 - £3
    • £4 - £6
    • More than £6

Try spending some of this money on starving children in Africa who's parents have died through disease and famine, and can't help themselves, rather than wasting it on birds that can look after themselves.

Do you ever consider that these birds might become somewhat domesticated, lazy and fat, and put themselves at risk of attack by gorging on food people like you provide.

Not unlike the Somali's when they land here :hihi:

Ally, you may be tickled to know I get fat balls when I go to the car boot sale

The ones in the green net bags - the little birdies love them

It's such a pleasure to see tits on your balls at this time of the year.

:hihi: :hihi:

I know exactly what you mean. The tits over here love their fat balls aswell.

Fat balls?

I presume you mean balls made of fat?

And you feed these to the poor little birds!

It's like the Alan Partridge sketch where the farmer says he feeds hamburgers to the ducks to help them stay afloat.

As the old saying goes:

'Everybody knows fat birds don't fly'

You are killing these poor , tubby little creatures.

And the survey shows that currently 15 people have responded to say that they spend more than £4 per month on birds.

So how much food could that money have bought for a starving child in Africa?

So how many children could that vaccinate against disease over the course of a year?

But that doesn't count does it. Because Bill Oddie and his band of balding twichers say you should spend it on tits, and other creatures that are perfectly capable of finding their own food.

Unlike the starving children of Africa, who would not only love to have a bag of nuts to eat, but would probably be happy to eat worms instead of nothing.

These people have psychological problems.

Fat balls?

I presume you mean balls made of fat?

And you feed these to the poor little birds!

Not only fat, but they contain nuts and fruit etc. Perfect winter food for our feathered friends. As daft as it may sound, it is actually good for them as it fattens them up and protects them against the harsh temperatures during the winter months.

But that doesn't count does it. Because Bill Oddie and his band of balding twichers say you should spend it on tits, and other creatures that are perfectly capable of finding their own food.QUOTE]

As said before, man has destroyed and continues to destroy the feeding grounds and habitats for many birds therefore making it very difficult for them to find sufficient levels of food to keep them alive let alone to rear their offspring etc. Surely, as we are responsible for this we should at least give birds a chance by giving them something back and if that means putting food out for them and spending a little money then surely it's worth it, unless, like you, you prefer them to become extinct.

Archived