Cycle Speedway

hey up tony sorry not bin on for a while workin away from home hope everthin ok with your wife and family and yourself we will have to meet up in new year and have a few and a good old talk matey all the best your old mate terry
thanks tets just come from jessops and i am great grandad again. and one day i will take you up on that offer for a chat and drink i would realy love to.

thanks tets just come from jessops and i am great grandad again. and one day i will take you up on that offer for a chat and drink i would realy love to.
wife had another op on 21st and they want her back to talk to her on the 9th of jan so i will speak to you all then so to all a merry christmas and a happy new year from t.c.

Tony, what a time you,re having old mate!

Thoughts and best wishes go to you as we drift into the new year. Hope to see you soon maybe.

grandson just been admitted with a temp of 39. 80 and thats my new year started 35mins ago, so here we go for next year steve and thanks pal for being there. happy new year to all from t.c and i would love a pint with you all but at the moment iam too busy, but ill let you know.

Tony, what a time you,re having old mate!

Thoughts and best wishes go to you as we drift into the new year. Hope to see you soon maybe.

can you remember a bloke who used to hang round the cross and he wore a flat cap and had goofy teeth and he was always on about doris day, his coat and trousers always looked to small for him.

can you remember a bloke who used to hang round the cross and he wore a flat cap and had goofy teeth and he was always on about doris day, his coat and trousers always looked to small for him.

Tony, I think you mean Dennis Craggs, sometimes called "Dick". Always cadging fags. Lived right on the end of Wordsworth Close with his mum. A nice guy and totally harmless, although young kids and girls tended to avoid him. He died in 1987. There is a bit of stuff about him on the Parson Cross link if you do a search.

Tony, I think you mean Dennis Craggs, sometimes called "Dick". Always cadging fags. Lived right on the end of Wordsworth Close with his mum. A nice guy and totally harmless, although young kids and girls tended to avoid him. He died in 1987. There is a bit of stuff about him on the Parson Cross link if you do a search.
yes thats him and he used to walk all over the cross. he was a nice bloke and some of my friends used to be doggy with him but i always spoke to him.he was doris day mad.

yes thats him and he used to walk all over the cross. he was a nice bloke and some of my friends used to be doggy with him but i always spoke to him.he was doris day mad.

Question for you Tony.

When I did my book reading at the new Learning Zone in December, the girl interviewing me, Trisha Cooper from BBC Radio, asked me if we ever got permission to build the track where and when we did.

I guess Ken Howe would be the most knowledgeable, but do you know if there was any official exchanges with the council?

Archived