Cycle Speedway

Question for you Tony.

When I did my book reading at the new Learning Zone in December, the girl interviewing me, Trisha Cooper from BBC Radio, asked me if we ever got permission to build the track where and when we did.

I guess Ken Howe would be the most knowledgeable, but do you know if there was any official exchanges with the council?

no we didnt we just thought it was a field like kids do so we thought we could play on it, because god gave us that field not the council or the goverment. by the way my wife was cleared with cancer today so wwoooooooooh iam havin a big drink lets hope it doesnt kill me:hihi::hihi::hihi:

no we didnt we just thought it was a field like kids do so we thought we could play on it, because god gave us that field not the council or the goverment. by the way my wife was cleared with cancer today so wwoooooooooh iam havin a big drink lets hope it doesnt kill me:hihi::hihi::hihi:

wwoooooooooh from me too - I'll have a drink for you later :headbang:

Thanks for the field info - I thought that was the case

wwoooooooooh from me too - I'll have a drink for you later :headbang:

Thanks for the field info - I thought that was the case

ok bushy, carnt write too much at the moment,as ive just done my record of 2.48 secs for my last three pints, each that is:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I have enjoyed old mate and suffered but it did not kill me but i felt dead. bye the way have you heard anything from tom roebuck or ben howe over them photos.

No - I think Tommy's crawled back into obscurity..

I must try and get hold of him

• 1 month later...
Northern League Sunday 18th March Cookson Park. Sheff Rockets v. Sheff Phantoms.

Elite League Sunday 8th April Graves Tennis Centre. Sheff v. Poole.

Both matches start 2.00pm.

thanks tigerboy and you will grow up into tigerman lol:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived