Goth/Rock bars & pubs.

Any Goth/Rock night promoters looking for something a bit different? If so, please get in touch. Gothic magic and psychic illussion, courtesy of my evil alter-ego Paul Bearer! Catch line: Always the Paul Bearer, never the Corpse...

What is "gothic magic" exactly?

What is "gothic magic" exactly?

Good question and I'm glad you asked. :)

Basically for my "gothic magic & psychic illussion" performances I use tarot cards rather than "normal" playing cards. I also utilise props and techniques such as ouiji boards, pendulums, palm reading etc. to create edgier, darker illussions. This is "table-top" magic, so is played out right in front of my audience. Each set of illussions is also bound together by a spooky tale, either of my own imagining or inspired by writers such as Poe, Stoker, or Conan Doyle.

Paul Daniels it ain't, but rather imagine David Blaine meets the Munsters! Or something...

Now that's what I call entertainment!

• 2 weeks later...

A big shout out to Batfink who have very kindly booked me for their forthcoming Midsummer Nightmare ball on the 22nd July. Looking forward to a great night! :thumbsup:

Any other venues interested? I combine table-hopping magic (card tricks, mind-reading etc) with genuine tarot & palm readings to create a unique and new style of close-up magic that I rather clumsily call "Gothic magic & psychic illussion". It's a great form of entertainment for *any* pub or restaurant, and is just spooky enough to keep even the rowdiest of customers quietly entertained!

Archived